Saturday, April 19, 2008

Directing Traffic

This for the cops out there. Do all of the none drivers live near me? I had to direct traffic at a major intersection today. Everybody was there. Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. Oh, if your not a cop, we want to tell you: GET OFF OF THE PHONE!!! You almost ran over me. Yes, this road is closed even to you, Ms. Princess and Mr. Special. When I hold out my hand with all five fingers point skyward and my open palm facing you, that means I want YOU to STOP! If I only hold up one finger, Run, you are about to go to jail! If you come to the intersection and a 6'7" really big guy in a black uniform with a badge on it is standing in the middle of it directing traffic, you might want to pay attention to him or just refer to the end of the last sentence. You might consider watching me and not the pretty blue lights. If I point to you and motion to to proceed, that means TODAY. And last but definitely not the least, if you cause a wreck in the intersection where I am directing traffic or hit me, you are at fault and you will be going my own little special hotel with a nice new shiny set of silver brackets.



Just having a little fun there. Got carried away, but admit it, you laughed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site!!

Keep up the good work!!

"leftisthebest" aka "lefty"

Lauren said...

I hear ya man!
I almost got run over last night by a drunk. We stopped him...he says "oh I only drank about a case...oh wait, just a 12 pack".

Kojak said...

Hey,, I thought they just drove like that in Florida !!!! Funny Stuff. Be Safe Out There....

Asgard said...

I remember those days. I had to direct traffic under a working traffic light for a punishment....After about an hour of that you start wondering..how many rounds do I have on me??

Chrysalis Angel said...

Well, I'm not an officer of the law, but I laughed.

It drives me crazy when I see them on the phone chit chatting while trying to maneuver some 1-2 tons of metal through pedestrians and others that are navigating through traffic.

I'm going to add you to my blogroll, I hope you won't mind. If you do, please let me know and I'll remove it.

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Custom Search
Nature Blog Network