Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today!!

Who ever said, "Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today" was pretty wise. Today I just did not feel up to adding a post, then I remember this saying. Well here it goes.

"Even the smallest crayon leaves a mark." Amy Bowillan

When will you make your mark? Every day can be a new beginning but where will you go if you have to start over each moment. A great friend of mine told me that I could receive forgiveness for any wrong I had done today. However, he noted that there will be consequences for each mistake. So, you have made lots of mistakes, had many false starts or taken the wrong road more often than not? Make a plan that will carry you in the right direction and stick to it. Start today and finish strong. When you look back it will be worth the fight.

Somewhere a child is without food or water. As you know from previous posts, I am raising money for a well to be drilled in a place I have never been. Neither physically nor can I imagine being in a place where I have no clean water to drink. This is my new path. Join me or start your own project TODAY! For the difference we each can make in another's life may be all they have. If each person that reads this post will share this dream with one other person and do one good deed each day, think of the difference we can make. Cops often are the best crusaders because they love to serve. Let's not get so lost in the job that we forget that we can change the world in our own little corner of it. Shine that light into the darkest of places and continue to root out the injustices of our communities. Together we will make life better for all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Losie says,
This article was great. I hope I can leave many good marks along the path of life. Take care and keep up the good work.

Old Wom Tigley said...

Fantastic words and ones that I wish I could live by day in day out.
I called to say hello to you and to thank you for not just your visit today, but for taking the extry time to comment.. or as this post so nicely putd it.. leaving your mark.

Thank you
Tom
England ;o)

Stacey Huston said...

Thanks for leaving your mark on my blog also. You are doing a great thing here and I wish you luck... Pass it on.. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi...

Thanks for using my quote!!! How touching.

Regards,
Amy Bowllan
http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/bowllan

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Custom Search
Nature Blog Network