Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a day!

Man, what a day this has been. It started with a bang! Bank Robbery in my city. I am not happy. We have not caught the punk yet but rest assured we will. I'll give him, it was smooth, but like most criminals, he made some mistakes. We don't have many violent crimes like this. You can rest easy that we will get him and the chick driving the getaway car. That's right, he thought we didn't know that!

The day went downhill from there, but everbody got to go home safe. That is the most important part. We live to play another day. Note: we play dirty. LOL

Been a long day. Will see you right here tomorrow. Stay safe!

4 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

Glad you made it home safe, be careful, they will catch the robbers, they alway mess up somewhere. Playing dirty is great as long as you have control of the game.

300 said...

proud of the work you did anyway.....they will both be caught

The Texican said...

I join you brother in saluting our fighting men everywhere. Thank you for the job you do at home. I am glad to be old enough to be relieved of duty and to know good people like you are carrying the torch. Have a great day and be safe.

dot said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you caught the bad guys.

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Custom Search
Nature Blog Network