Monday, June 9, 2008

Sorry!

I had to take the weekend off. Most of you guys know that is unusual for me. I had more important things going. Wait! They really were. My family and I went away to a church retreat with no Internet access. I was a great spiritual experience. It took place at the Mississippi School of the Arts in Brookhaven, MS. The locale was just as splendid as the event. This is a 11-12th year High School with emphasis on the Arts. So see, it was more important. Family and God should always come first.

Again I apologize to my loyal readers but it could not be helped.

I am going to Cypress Swamp this evening to try and grab some shots for you guys. Will have them up, later tonight or first thing in the morning.

As always, thanks for your wonderful support and comments. They fuel my desire to continue. Tell a friend about me if you get the chance. I also love looking at new sites. I currently have 800 members from 53 countries. Help me expand. Today I would like to find some blogs by writer's from Iceland and Greenland.

Also remember to check out my friend at: http://afocusinthewild.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Aninha said...

So, thank you for read some poems that I did. But onde question: Do you read in portuguese only look the photos.
Aninha

For The People said...

Aninha, I read spanish better that I speak it. Portuguese is simular enough that I can wade through it. I have to look up a lot of the words but most of the time it is worth the effort!

Sandpiper said...

It sounds like a great weekend. It's good when life gets in the way of the computer. If we didn't allow it once in awhile, we would have nothing to write about or show on the blogs. ;-)
I'm looking forward to your Cypress Swamp pictures.

Stacey Huston said...

Hey, Thanks for the plug.. Taking time off for ourselves and family is the most important.. we all understand.. sounds like you had a great time.. Catch you later

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Custom Search
Nature Blog Network