Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday



I decided to start a Linky for Thursday. This one is called Thoughtful Thursday. It is a shared Linky, so mine may be different from ones you have seen in the past. On my version, I will be posting either some thought provoking picture or idea. If you link with it, I would like you to do the same. Use your imagination! The only reason I would take you off is if you don't make mention of the link. We can start off like this and let it evolve. I am open to suggestions. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I am calling this one, "Around the Bend." We never can be really sure of what is waiting on us just around the bend of life's road. It may happy, sad, exciting, terrifying or even comforting. However, if you never go around it, you will never know. Live life as it comes. When it is sour make lemonade. When it is sweet just add milk. When it is bright just bask in it. When it is sad cherish it for it can only make the happy times that much better. Have a Thoughtful Thursday.






12 comments:

The Birdlady said...

Good morning - Very nice photo...I'll pass on the linky for now, as trying to keep up with what's for what day is a little too much for me...but I'll enjoy looking!

Sandpiper said...

What a great idea! I'll try this when things normalize here at home. It's a bit crazy here right now. I like the picture.

Eve said...

Great idea FTP...I'm going to have to decline this week too...tons of work to do!!! But don't give up...it's a great "linky"!

I love what you wrote great words to live by.

Marcel said...

A very interesting idea. I'll check it out again this evening. Thanks for the link idea nd for visiting my sight.

Stacey Huston said...

Hello you. Great idea, and beautiful words. I will be back today! Yes, I got my pc fixed(I hope) and should be back in business shortly.. so I will link as soon as I get something posted..You are so inspirational, always looking for and sharing the good with others. Have a great day and be safe!

The Texican said...

OK Big Guy, I'm in.

quinttarantino said...

Very nice photo.

The Texican said...

It's me again Margaret.

mirage2g said...

INviting photo! I might join in next week! Happy weekend!

Carletta said...

I have one very much like this one I took last Sunday. I'm caught up in a project for the moment or I would join in too!
Nice image and narrative to go along with it.

Nicole said...

Really like this one! And love your inspirational words... Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Marja said...

Love your post very inspirational.
Not sure how this works. If you participate do you have to post the same day? and use the same theme "around the bend" ? Let me know Thanks

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Custom Search
Nature Blog Network