Wednesday, July 23, 2008


I was pleasantly surprise to recieve from Lisa this afternoon. I visit her blog often and have really enjoyed her place. This was a welcome surprise. The first I have recieved. I am going to pass it on to seven others. Here are the rules for the receipants:
1. Put the Logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 5 fellow bloggers for this award
4. Add Links to the recipients
5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award
Here they are:

11 comments:

Fugazi said...

Hmmmm this is so great - I missed you on her page - have a look at mine... and you will find your name there too... one can never get to many awards right...??

:)

Marcel said...

Thanks for thinking of my blog. I have always been one to turn this kind of thing down, but very much appreciate you thinking of me. I’ll keep coming back to your blog as I always find your post fun and interesting.

Gary said...

Congratulations in the award.

It is well deserved.

Gary

Stanley said...

You definitely deserve it! HAhaha.....I'm just dropping by to thank you personally for visiting my blog. Do keep in touch!

Stanley said...

You definitely deserve it! HAhaha.....I'm just dropping by to thank you personally for visiting my blog. Do keep in touch!

Stanley said...

You definitely deserve it! HAhaha.....I'm just dropping by to thank you personally for visiting my blog. Do keep in touch!

Stanley said...

You definitely deserve it! HAhaha.....I'm just dropping by to thank you personally for visiting my blog. Do keep in touch!

Elise O. said...

Hello, just dropping by to thank you for commenting on my Ruby Tuesday blog.
Congrats on the award! :)
- Elise

Ces said...

Congratulations. Your header alone justifies the award! That swamp is gorgeous (in photos)

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your award. Well deserved.

Tipper said...

Congrats!!

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Custom Search
Nature Blog Network